Win a share of $25k in Flight Centre vouchers!
For every $250 you spend on Thunder products at Ashdown-Ingram, Covs, Global Auto Spares, R&E Auto Parts and NAPA Auto Parts, you’ll automatically enter the draw to win a $4,000 or $1,000 Flight Centre gift card.
There’s a first and second place prize available in each region (SEQ/NT, NSW/ACT, NQ, VIC/TAS and WA/SA) with a total of 10 prizes up for grabs. Valid for selected customers with purchases between 15 October to 30 November 2019.
With so many adventures available, there’s no better time to grab some Thunder LED driving lights, battery chargers, recovery equipment, compressor and adventure accessories to make the most of your weekend escape.
Terms and conditions apply. See below.
1. Promotion Name: Choose your own adventure
2. Promotional period: 15th October – 30th November
3. Entries close 5:00pm AEST 30th November
4. Promotion is open to Ashdown-Ingram, Covs, Global Auto Spares, R&E Auto Parts and NAPA Auto Parts with trade, industrial or reseller accounts over the age of 18 years only
5. National company owned accounts, wholesalers, mining, internal chains, OE dealerships, government or export accounts ineligible for this promotion
6. Eligible businesses must be within trading terms throughout promotional period
7. For every $250 of Thunder product purchased, customers will gain an instant entry into the draw to win
8. Qualifying and incremental purchases must be from Thunder branded products
9. 5x Major prize winners nationally will win $4,000 Flight Centre voucher
10. 5x Minor prize winners nationally will win $1,000 Visa gift card
11. 10 prizes on offer nationally
12. Total prize pool is $25,000
13. Promotion conducted at Ashdown-Ingram 51-57 Qantas Drive, Brisbane Airport, Queensland, 4008, ABN 097 993 283
14. Prize winners will be notified via phone and email on 6th December 2019 and published on www.ashdown-ingram.com.au on 6th December
15. Winner chosen by chance by random draw, judge’s decision is final
16. Authorised in Australia under permit numbers: NSW LTPS/19/38346, ACT TP19/04233, SA T19/1580